Sunday, February 14, 2010

Willie(Day26) Releases Mixtape on Valentine's Day !



Willie Taylor from Day 26 has dropped his new anticipated mixtape called "Sextape" on today! I've heard some great reviews on it! One of the singles that everyone has been raving about is "Sex Conversation" ! Unfortunately I haven't heard ANY of the mixtape yet but I believe I WON'T be dissapointed! He worked with Troy Taylor and the Songbook family! If you don't know who these guys are, they did ALOT of Trey Songz stuff, some stuff on Sammie's mixtape &EP, which are both hot artists and there music doesn't dissapoint! Judging by some, my bad, ALL of the titles of the songs, I see why he released it on Vday! Definitely seems like some sex will be made off of this! lol...Too bad I won't be getting any! hahaha...Anyways, if you want to check it out for yourself, download it at http://www.noivakmusic.com/will/sextape/ ! Check out his vid for "Sex Conversation" below!

No comments:

Post a Comment